I'm a college student just learning how to take care of my own things, I can no longer rely on parents to make my dental appointments haha!I go there, people are nice, the place looks a lil old, I got free consultation and the cleaning costed on 12 dollars.

The woman who cleaned my teeth spits when she talks, I tried my hardest to keep my composure because I felt something landed on my shoulder as she spoke...Anyway, during consultation I asked a lot of questions and then they started printing out my dental plan. They also told me that I had to get all of my wisdom teeth pulled and that I had 4 cavities. The fillings would be around 70 dollars each.

I asked them about getting a dental guard and they told me that it would be almost 700 dollars!I'm here reading reviews because I'm worried that I'm being jipped.

Review about: Coast Dental Dental Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Champaign, Illinois, United States #1330157

It is better to get your wisdom teeth extracted when you are young.I sure would not let shysters like Coast do it.

Chances are you might not have those four cavities, either.

Think twice before using corporate-owned gyp joints for treatment.

New York, New York, United States #1328231

STAY AWAY from Coast Dental and all corporate owned dental chains. Your best bet with low cost dental work is a Dental School. Try to find one in your area and make a treatment plan with newly degreed Dentists who actually care and are closely supervised by experienced Faculty.