I'm a college student just learning how to take care of my own things, I can no longer rely on parents to make my dental appointments haha! I go there, people are nice, the place looks a lil old, I got free consultation and the cleaning costed on 12 dollars.

The woman who cleaned my teeth spits when she talks, I tried my hardest to keep my composure because I felt something landed on my shoulder as she spoke...Anyway, during consultation I asked a lot of questions and then they started printing out my dental plan. They also told me that I had to get all of my wisdom teeth pulled and that I had 4 cavities. The fillings would be around 70 dollars each.

I asked them about getting a dental guard and they told me that it would be almost 700 dollars! I'm here reading reviews because I'm worried that I'm being jipped.

Review about: Coast Dental Dental Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Champaign, Illinois, United States #1330157

It is better to get your wisdom teeth extracted when you are young. I sure would not let shysters like Coast do it.

Chances are you might not have those four cavities, either.

Think twice before using corporate-owned gyp joints for treatment.

New York, New York, United States #1328231

STAY AWAY from Coast Dental and all corporate owned dental chains. Your best bet with low cost dental work is a Dental School. Try to find one in your area and make a treatment plan with newly degreed Dentists who actually care and are closely supervised by experienced Faculty.