1.2
Additional Fees

Naples, Florida, is a town that has the highest quality of just about any business imaginable because it is a wealthy population.The Coast Dental Center in the Bed Bath and Beyond Plaza has an office manager, Karen Flynn, who is extremely rude and lies to patients routinely.

She says that even though I paid in advance the full fee, I will not have my dentures for several months and that is "normal." It is not normal, they are just not paying their lab bills.

I was repeatedly told to come in and they would have my dentures, but when I arrive they say I didn't understand, it will be another few months.Then if I complain they ask me if I want to cancel them and get a refund, which means they have never sent them off, and I see from all the complaints about them I would never see my refund.

Review about: Coast Dental Dentures.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Location, Incometent beyond a reasonable doubt.

I didn't like: Being hustled for more expensive procedures, Incompetence, Patient care, Being lied to.

Comments

SynthiaFontaine212
Enfield, Connecticut, United States #1290189

YOU (CydeDDS) are absolutely right.I don't know what I was thinking.

I recently purchased insurance and Coast Dental was one of the (few) options. I didn't recognize the other options, and for some strange reason I thought "well, they can't still be as bad as they were years ago, surely they have been taken over by decent people.."

I can't believe what a *** mistake I made.

Regrets, regrets.....such a *** mistake!!!

Oh will I ever grow a brain?(I mean seriously, I made a big boo-boo this time!!!)

to SynthiaFontaine212 #1303716

Don't feel bad, a lot of people make your mistake.They think individual dental insurance is a great deal that will save them money.

They buy it. The only dentists that will mess with these garbage plans are hooligans. So they go to the hooligans on the insurance list, and get snookered.

Individual dental policies are junk. It is like trying to buy fire insurance for your house after it already burned down.

You cannot insure for services you already need.

Hope you find a good dentist.Ex-military dentists can often be good at surgery and making dentures.

Why you thought a clip joint like Coast would be a good place to have dentures made is like pondering the mystery of the universe.You think quality dentures are easy to make, so that newbie dentists in cheap grubby clinics can do a good job on them?

What have you been smoking?

In wealthy communities like Naples there are tons of good dentists.Did you purposefully want to try the crumbiest one just to see how suckers who believe TV commercials get treated?