1.8

Poor workmanship at a premium price.Just 5 years later and they crowns have broken or fallen out.

At the time I didn't know any better but they really did look terrible compared to what crowns are supposed to look like. I now go to an independent dentist to get the work redone right. My new dentist said they do a lot of rework that Coast has screwed up, and he's never seen a good job done by Coast. My new dentist said "those crowns could have been made for anyone, and clearly weren't fitted to your mouth".

The x-ray looked like someone put a mushroom on top of a skinny post. They cut out too much of my tooth when they did the "build-up" so that they could fit on a terrible, misfit crown. Now I'm paying the price - this time not only cash for having it redone, but with my health and happiness. Apparently, Coast outsources their crowns to the cheapest offshore lab they can find.

So do yourself a favor and stay clear of Coast or any other brand-name chain of dental stores.They are about as healthy has fast food.

Review about: Coast Dental Dental Crown Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Coast Dental?

Comments

Topeka, Kansas, United States #863431

Well, everything that you say is common knowledge to dentists in private practice.We cannot understand what attracts patients like you to corporate chain clinics to start with.

I have redone my fair share of dental work from this chain and others like it.

Any young dental graduate that is any good will not work in these places for long. Dentists don't like to be forced to used poor laboratories and see their treatment disintegrate like it did on you. To them, it is sacrificing their reputation.

That is why these cheesy corporate clinics are revolving doors for dentists. They come and go every 6-10 months.

I only lasted working in one for 6 months before leaving.It is impossible to get continuity of care in such places.